Sunday 10 January 2016

My holidays


 Every year i go in Trentino Alto Adige, with my parents , my brother , my grandparents and my uncle, aunt and cousins. I like very much this holidays, because i spend a lot of time with my family, and i go skiing every day. We stay in a hotel, a beautiful hotel (i like it very much), and we stay out of it only in the morning. My favorite activity to do in Canazei is skiing; we ski many kilometers . We ski a lot, because my parents love skiing and they have done it when they were young. My brother and i started skiing at 2 years and so we love it. Our typical day is like: we wake up at half past 8, and we have breakfast, after it we take the skis and we stay on the mountains to 4 o'clock and we have lunch in a restaurant on them . Then we have a shower and we go in the wellness on the hotel . After dinner we play cards or go out in the country . This is my holiday.

Lorenzo

1 comment:

  1. So, every year, you go to Trentino ...you ski for many kilometers . My parents started skiing when they were young/they have been skiing since they were young..
    we stay on the mountains up to 4 pm...Well done, Lorenzo!

    ReplyDelete