Tuesday 14 June 2016

My 3 years at the middle school

Hello I'm Lorenzo and i'm going to talk about my 3 years at the middle school. During the first year we've known us and there were many quarrels that many of us have tried to resolve. It was a long year, but it was also a fantastic one where we joined together. At the first day of middle school my   friends were Pietro, Cesare and Cesare, who i've met at the elementary school, but immediately i've met many other friends who entered in my life. Next the first year, the second  one was equal. The third year was very strange: many other friends, many quarrels, many fight for the mark...But at the end of this year the big part of these strange things stopped. Now we have the final exam so we study a lot, we don't go out for a lot of time and we are very tired so we wait the holidays. Apart this, these three years were the most amazing three years of my life. Thanks to my friends and to my teachers.
Bye,
Lorenzo

No comments:

Post a Comment