Monday 28 September 2015

Hi!,
My name is Virginia and I am 12 years old. I live in Pisa with my parents and an older brother.
Every day I get up at 7.05 every day. I live near school but I go with car.
My mother name is Paola,she is tall and slim. She has green eyes and blonde short hair.
She work in a bank in Marina di Pisa near the sea.
Usually my mother has lunch at a cafe, she often eat yogurt, sandwich or salad.
She drives home at 5.15 but not with me because usually at this hour I play tennis.
In the evening when all my family are at home we have dinner.
After I watch to or listen music and my mother read a magazine or read her mail.
This is my favourite photo because we are my mother (my brother๐Ÿ˜‘) and I in Paris!๐Ÿ˜‹๐ŸŽ€

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Virginia for such a nice photo! you look great in this photo, happy with your mum and brother. So, you go to school by car even though you live so close...lazy girl!:-)

    ReplyDelete