Monday 28 September 2015

LORENZO


LORENZO
hello my name is lorenzo.i'm 12 years old and im from pisa but i live in marina di pisa, a little town near pisa. i live with my parents and my brother. my dad's name is paolo and he is one of the leader of  "agenzia delle entrate " like the national tax angency of England. And my mum is the director of a angency of doors and windows. my brother 's name is federico and he is 16 and he do athletics. my typical day is like: i get up at 7:00 and i have breakfast. i go to school and i go home at 1:00 o'clock.in the afternoon i do my homework and sometimes i go out with my friends. my favourite sport is tennis and i play it almost every day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lorenzo and thanks for your presentation! So, your brother does athletics and you dad is a manager of the Italian tax agency. I see... Well done, by the way!

    ReplyDelete