Wednesday 4 November 2015

My Halloween

Usually I celebrate Halloween with my friends of elementary. This year I spent my halloween with Marta Rachele and Virginia. We found at five at Marta's home, we had dinner, we dressed up and we made up and then we went out in the city center. We met Roberto, Cesare, Pietro, Lorenzo and other ours classmates. Then we returned back home to watch an horror movie. Finally, at late night we went to sleep .It was a very entertaining evening for me. I hope that Marta Virginia and Rachele you have fun like me!! BYE, TINA :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina, so you went to Marta's house at 5, had dinner , dressed up and put on some make up..then you went to the city centre. you met ...and other classmates of ours. I hope that your friends had as much fun as you! :-)

    ReplyDelete