Monday 9 November 2015

Tina's favorite songs

well, I haven't got a favorite song but I think that 'All of me' by John Legend, 'Let her go' by Passenger, 'Rolling in the deep' by Adele, 'Ti ho voluto bene veramente' by Marco Mengoni and 'Another One Bites The Dust' by Queen are my favorite songs. I know, I have many favorite songs... I like 'All of me', 'Let her go' and 'Ti ho voluto bene veramente for the romantic text, I like 'Another One Bites The Dust' for the beautiful and overwhelming rhythm and i like 'Rolling in the deep' for the very strong word that Adele use in it. This is only one little part of my favorite songs!! THIS IS ONE LITTLE PART OF THE LYRICS OF 'ALL OF ME' BY JOHN LEGEND "'Cause all of me loves all of you, loves your curves and all your adges, all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me i'll give my all to you, your are my and and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning 'cause I give you all of me and you give me all of you." THIS IS A LITTLE PART OF THE LYRICS OF 'LET HER GO' BY PASSENGER "But you only need the light when it's burning low, only miss the sun when it starts to snow, only know you've been high when you're feeling low, only hate the road when you're missing home, only know you love when you let her go" THIS IS A LITTLE PART OF THE LYRICS OF 'ROLLING IN THE DEEP' BY ADELE "The scars of your love remind me of us, they keep me thinking that we almost had it all. The scars of your love they leave me breathless, I can't help feeling we could have had it all, rolling in the deep, you had my heart inside of your hand and you played it to the beat." THIS IS A LITTLE PART OF 'TI HO VOLUTO BENE VERAMENTE' BY MARCO MENGONI "Trascorsi giorni interi senza dire una parola; e quanto avrei voluto in quell'istante che ci fossi, perché ti voglio bene veramente e non esiste un luogo dove non mi torni in mente. Avrei voluto averti veramente e non sentirmi dire che non posso farci niente. Avrei trovato molte più risposte se avessi chiesto a te; ma non fa niente" THIS IS A LITTLE PART OF 'ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST' BY QUEEN "Another one bites the dust, another one bites the dust, and another one gone, and another one gone another one bites the dust, hey, I'm gonna get you too, another one bites the dust"

No comments:

Post a Comment