Monday 2 November 2015

Virginia's Halloween!
This year the Halloween night I spent with my friends Marta, Tina and Rachele.
We dress up black clothes and we make up, after we ate dinner with Marta's parents and when we finish dinner we went to Corso Italia.
In corso Italia we met a lot of our friends.
We return to home at 11.00 p.m. and when we arrived we watched an horror film, 'Unfriendid' and we ate pop corn.
We slept all togheter
When it was finished we went to bed.
In the morning we get up at 8.00 because Tina has got a volleyball training.
We had breakfast, we dressed and after we did homework.
At midday I returned to my house.
I enjoyed very much!
This is not the best photo we took but I haven't got other.


-Virginia

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice photo! well done, Virginia! So, you dressed up and put on some make-up, then you had dinner with Marta's parents. In the morning you got up at 8 because Tina had a volleyball training. Then, you got dressed..and got home in the afternoon. You enjoyed your Halloween very much!

    ReplyDelete