Thursday 1 October 2015

Presentation of Gian Marco Neri

My name is Gian Marco, I live in Pisa with my parents.
I get up at seven every day because I go to school by schoolbus.
Name's  my father is Gianluca, my dad works in the city, he lunch in the city but  I lunch at home because after the lunch I'm going to airport of Pisa and with by bus arrive in Florence and I play to football.
Football is my fouvorite sport.
At seven p.m. I come back to home and I study, then I dinner and at ten p.m. I go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Dear football lover, so your dad has lunch in the city centre and you go to Florence by bus,..wow! you really have to love football for such big sacrifices!!you get back home an have dinner...what a long day! take note of my correction and well done, anyway!

    ReplyDelete