Thursday 1 October 2015

TINA MALVALDI

Hi, my name is Tina and I live in Pisa, with my parents and my younger brother. i get up at 7.00 o'clock avery day because the school start at 8.00. I come at school by bike with my friend Marta. My mum's name is Leonora, she is a loser and she word in a private office. i have my lunch at home and my mum too, so i have lunch with my mum and Marta . My mum works the morning and all the afternoon and she return at home usually at 6.30 pm. In the afternoon i do my homework at home with Marta and than I come in gymnasium for play volleyball with my Team. TINA :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Tina, you meant to say that your mum is a lawyer not a "loser"... and she works in an office. She gets home ....and you go to your volleyball trainings... Well don, anyway;.)

    ReplyDelete