Monday 26 October 2015

RACHELE'S LOOK

Hi! I'm Rachel. 
Usually I go shopping on weekends. I like to shop because I relax, I'm in my world, and then I love the clothes and shoes.
The weekend I dress a bit more elegant than a week.
To go to school I wear long jeans, long-sleeved shirt, hoodie or and or without shoes or boots.
To stay in the house I put on my pajamas.
My best friend is called Raffaella. Not of Pisa, it is Naples, but he lives in a small town called Barga Garfagnana. Today wearing long jeans, long-sleeved shirt, sweatshirt and shoes.
Too bad that is far away and I never see her, otherwise I spent my time with her.

1 comment:

  1. So, you like going shopping and at the week-end you wear more elegant clothes than when you are at school..when I am home, I usually wear my pyjamas. Your friend isn't from Pisa but from Naples and she lives in Barga... Interesting! Well done, Rachele!

    ReplyDelete